Friday, May 7, 2010

craft affair!

Painting Projects! I have been saying I will be painting and drawing more, and crocheting more and renovating more, gardening more, cooking more, reading more etc! So here is proof to all of you that I am on my way. A couple of bits and pieces of what I have been doing as of late.



Next Blog will hopefully be one to show the complete projects! But this is a start right? :)






Some paintings in progress


Jewlery box before shot

This is my old sewing box from a salvos shop for $25 (I think from memory) I saw it and had to have it, I think it will transform perfectly into a jewlery box. If you see the link below, she has done something similar to what I would love to do. Hers turned out so funky and I love the paper. So once I get some supplies and a better idea of what I want to do, this will be my next project to complete.


Click here too see --> GingerLee Makeover



So between regular life tasks, working and sleeping all of these things are keeping me busy.


x


1 comment:

Zee said...

Keep up these great creative works. Will be waiting to see the complete projects.

Regards

Zee Mathews
The Salon Mangers Academy