Thursday, April 8, 2010

I just want to paint



I wish to be a crazy painter.


Every now again I am overcome with a urge to paint, draw, take photo's. It doesn't happen often as it should, but it does happen. I was born to be an artist, my mother was, and since my grade 2 report card, comments have always been made about my interest in arts. This is what I do, and can't imagine doing any thing else. I guess this is why when my friend asked me if I wanted to go to semi permanent, I basically said yes without any further thought. For me especially, I need a forum like Semi P, to give me a good artistic kick up the ass.


I'm really looking forward to being there, surrounded by artistic people, feeling the vibe and hopefully soaking up some motivation to create great things. I need this as a motivation tool, to experience a little more of whats out there in the art world, and to keep my finger on the pulse. It's a little while away in June, but it gives me something to look forward to. Until then I will be saving money for airfares and a ticket.


Have I told you how much I love ghostpatrol?
I want an original for my house please. :)


















1 comment:

wilbs said...

lovely post, i'd love to see your own paintings in future posts. xo