Sunday, April 4, 2010

How much chocolate have you had?

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has gotten their chocolate fix! I've nearly finished my stint here at my parents house. Wish I could stay for longer, I'm going to miss it. That's the problem with coming back, I always miss it so much when I leave. It's always pretty special coming back, seeing old friends and places, remembering the crazy times we've had together. My plan is to drive home today, and since I have Monday off, hopefully I will be able to get some little projects finished. Like my cupboard and maybe some new sketches. So by the end of the week hopefully I have a pretty white wardrobe before and after pics to show you all. That's all for now, I just wanted to drop in to say Happy Easter and will blog again through the week!

No comments: