Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Thrill Is Gone


The thrill of my new house has temporarily left me. Everything is so unbelievably crazy right now, with work, to moving, to planning Christmas and packing for my holiday. I am pretty close to finishing packing, have most of my stuff boxed up and ready to go. Saturday is the big move day where all my things will be transported into my new house. I am really not looking forward to this (2 flights of stairs involved)
ahhh but I know as soon as I set my eyes on the house I will get very excited and all of this will seem worth it! Hopefully my next update will be from inside my little house. I don't even get to spend a night in it, I will move on Saturday, stay here at my unit then catch a plane on Sunday and wont be back till the first week of January!
Like I said life is so crazy, and in between all this im trying to fit in gym, a graduation dinner and a going away dinner. I am truly exhausted. But I am very much looking forward to giving you some pics once my place is set up and looking somewhat tidy. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Until then, have a fabulous Christmas with the ones you love, and enjoy your champagne on New Years Eve (I know I will be) Stay safe, see you in 2010.

No comments: