Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Simple things can be the most beautiful in my eyes..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18182129@N06/3704169738/sizes/o/

The wind
And outdoor smell of your hair
I breathe as hard as I can
With my nose
Hoppipolla - Takk - Sigur Ros





Sometimes I like to find beauty in simple or small things. Today is one of those days. I find so much beauty and feeling in those 4 simple lines.
I Hope everyone's Tuesday is fantastic, mine has been slow but steady.
Going to the movies tonight, and I really want ice - cream. I've been thinking about it all day.
Love love.
Just Tilli

1 comment:

Hardware said...

I have follow your blog now, would you to follow my blog please, my name andi muhamad my blog name is mrshardware.blogspot.com
please follow my blog I need a follow on my blog, please.