Monday, August 10, 2009

Do you ever...?

Do you ever feel so much emotion that you feel so full inside and you could just burst at any moment? I can see what It would look like if I did. It would be an array of colours, and array of emotions. There is so much I feel right now, that I cannot narrow it down to one feeling.

I have been on a bit of a hiatus. Not on purpose, it just seems like I had to take a break for a while. I had to concentrate on my real life for a while, and take a break from the blogging world.

So here I bring you my first post in a little while, for no particular reason, but I am alone and have the need to write, and possibly contain some of these emotions and craziness I am feeling right now.

This morning I was reading postsecrets, and for a moment I felt reassured by other peoples secrets. When you stumble across a secret that you can relate to, like you wrote it yourself, I feel like I'm not alone in this world.




On a lighter note, I have been off on little adventures whilst I have been away. From travelling to Byron Bay, to just small journeys around where I live. I have really enjoyed getting out, and seeing more things whilst I can. I enjoy reading a good book and listening to my records, but nothing beats being out in the open with sun beaming down on your skin.

This weekend my best friend and I went for a saturday drive, we both love driving and just talking. Being on the road. We ended up at the most beautiful little spot, a tiny tea house placed in the middle of no where, just beckoning us to come in. It was like we were meant to find it. I took my SLR and grabbed as many shots as possible, in between scoffing the best piece of apple pie I have ever had.





Well what else can I say, I'm sort of still trying to figure out what direction I want to take this blog, Ideally I would really like to concentrate on my photography and illustration and share all of that with you. However, finding the time is so incredibly difficult for me right now. I will be moving into a flat by myself by the end of the year, and am really looking forward to having my own space. I think then, I will be able to really let go and do all my creative work from home with no interuption. I am really looking forward to it actually, some people can't live on their own, but I like my own company and can entertain myself for a long time and keep busy with all my side projects that I do. So that is something new to look forward to, I just hope all goes to plan.
Well until my next post, hopefully it will be more regular. No promises though, but I really hope I do. I havn't forgotten about you lovelies, I miss being active in my little blog world. Hope to hear from you soon.
xo
Much love
Just Tilli


1 comment:

R. said...

I've just moved out on my own again, after an unproductive year of living with my sister. it's only been a few weeks but I feel so much more inspired already. I think you'll do reall well, having that freedom to create. Looking forward to seeing how the blog progresses :)

--xo.