Tuesday, May 5, 2009

adventure

I have been away for a little bit! I've been off on an adventure out west camping, driving and exploring. I love the outdoors and camping, its so relaxing and I can forget all my worries...
It was a night of long night chats, campfires, sleeping under the stars and dancing the night away. I miss it already.

It was a nice escape. Now I am back, and time to share through some piccies of mine. I have chosen my favorites. Enjoy.








amazing sunsets



our patriotic camp


riders in action






That's all for now, I still have not caught up on my sleep, and my feet still are stained with red dirt. I shall be back into the swing of things very soon.

Tilli with an 'i'

3 comments:

Enep said...

Really nice pics :--D

xo

becca. said...

lovely photos!
gorgeous blog,
looks like you've had a great weekend.
xx

becca. said...

hey!
i'm glad i've inspired you :]
come back and check my blog anytime :)
thankyou for the comment and now being a follower :) xx