Sunday, April 19, 2009

sun fun and tequila

Some pics from my epic weekend in the sunshine coast. I love holidays and didn't want to leave. Basically the week consisted of shopping, drinking, tequila shots, the beach and awesome Indian food!



These markets were huge, my parents used to live here when I was a baby, and I hadn't been back since!


1 tequila 2 tequila.....


Time for some sari action


My friend and I, self portrait turned funky


Me and the beach after being knocked around by the waves! Good fun!


Surfers at moloolaba



Bubbles and more bubbles!


Now its time to save my money and to do it all again!

How was everyones weekend? I got all dressed up for a black tie charity ball, it was great we went and got pedicures and our hair done. It was a lot of fun, I felt like I was at my school formal all over again! Now its time to unpack from my holiday! I know its been like a week since I have been back, Im so naughty! Im turning my tunes on and getting stuck into some cleaning! Wish me luck!

x
Tilli with an 'i'

2 comments:

art4friends said...

we are all in this together :(
lets hope it gets better soon so we can call have glamourous tea towels!

black vanilla rose said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I've been meaning to go to the Eumundi markets too since my sisters always raving about them too xx