Thursday, April 2, 2009

The List..

Sometimes I can get a little bit down with whats happening in my life. I'm trying to change my ways of thinking, trying to kick the negativity and focus on good things in my life. Today has been a bit of a blah day, so I have been encouraging myself with events and certain things BIG or small that are going to be happening soon or in the next few months. It makes me happier to look forward to nice things. You should try it too!

Here is my list.

1. In a week I will be traveling to the sunshine coast. I will get to go to the Eumundi markets and visit where my parents used to live when they were crazy hippies 30 years ago!

2. Josh Pyke concert! Oh I really cannot wait, It's at an intimate place and I am taking my SLR and hope to get some awesome shots!

3. Splendour in the grass! It is a while off, but honestly is the best couple of days! Such and adventure and good times. Here's fingers crossed to tickets. Check out this shot of me la
st year! Really crazy times!






4. Biggest camping trip of the year, Its basically a big reunion with mates from back home. You camp, drink and cause mischief basically.

5. This weekend. I get to relax, draw, watch movies, and know I don't have to be anywhere do anything. Just relax!

6. Sunday, cheese and wine day.

7. Soon I will be going up home to see the folks and my dog, plus old mates. I love trips home, I miss my family a tonne. It's been 4 and 1/2 years since I have moved and I still miss it!

8. The Melbourne comedy fest, it will no doubt be hilarious and make me laugh so that's always good! And possible the carl barron tour. enough said!

9. Sunday is also coffee and cake day, a day where my flat mate and I escape our other flatemate and eat cake. He does not let us, becuase we are health freakos now, so it's the one day where we do someting naughty. I hang out for this day!

10. 5pm everyday. When I retire at home and get to unwind. I look forward to this very much.

11. 12.30, is lunch. I have lunch everyday with the same 2 people, its a guranteed laugh. They are heaps of fun.

12. Tuesdays = Yoga days. Love it, also means flat mate makes palak paneer. wich is yummo. with naan! yes!

That is about all I can think of off the top of my head now, but I'm sure I could write more!

Go and make your own list and think of the great stuff your going to be doing! Even if today seems a bit boring!

Tilli with an 'i'
xox

3 comments:

Stepstotheleft said...

I really like this concept and I really, really like it because you haven't made it a TILT. That is a wonderful thing. I have always avoided doing in case people thought I was TILTing. Wonderful.

Tilli said...

Thanks steps!

Natalie said...

what a nice list! that's a great idea :) when i have a heapload of things to do, i make a list of everything and put it in order of importance, like, what has to be done first... which stresses me out more! maybe i should do this instead! ;)