Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just another Sunday


I have been busy this weekend, organising all my artwork, trying to put together a respectable portfolio of my work to date! I have also been trying to get my business card done, it is always the worst doing it for yourself! Do you know how many others I have designed for clients! It's ridiculous!

So I procrastinated a little bit, and mucked around on photoshop. see above pic. Listened to many records, on high rotation were, Simon and Garfunkel, Dr.Hook and Blondie. This weekend I have been playing non stop the following tracks in no particular order-







I read my Frankie thoroughly, and also started on Juxtapose. I am dreaming of the weekend already, and it's SUNDAY! Something tells me this is going to be a long week ahead...


Tilli with an 'i'

1 comment:

Five Red Teacups said...

Love your playlist, espicially Bones by Josh Pyke, I cant get enough of it lately.