Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where's my groove...?

Good question. I'm not sure where it is, but I hope it comes back soon. I feel a bit unbalanced at the moment. I've just had a rough week, nothing in particular happened, just a lot of little things all piling up. But anyhow, I am very much looking forward to my majito's on the weekend, with my home grown mint! Sitting by the pool relaxing, drawing, playing my records, sleeping and hopefully mastering Neil Young's heart of gold on guitar!

At the moment I'm working on my own scribble project. It's fun, I have it here at work and just doodle away sometimes, I'm looking forward to the end result. It's a very clever concept. You all should do one too! It gets me back into my drawing which is great and something I need to do a lot more often!

How great is the photo up top, I don't know what it is, I just saw it and fell in love with it. It's by Ben Butcher, I'm not even sure how I came across his blog, but I'm glad I did.

I love when you find random things, just by randomly 'surfing' the net. I also love it when something so funny happens it will still put a smile on your face days later. Like last night, a person at yoga was so relaxed they fell asleep and started snoring! Poor person, but gee I found it funny, they didn't mind the traffic noises outside, the instructor speaking, everyone elses breathing, the air con whirring. They just drifted off. I wish I could block out so much!

This is a bit of an everything post, lot's of things just chucked in, but that's what my head is like at the moment, thoughts everywhere, not in order or even make sense! But yay for Wednesday! Hump day as they say. It's down hill from here!

I'm off to get some lunch, and be naughty and grab a coffee! I have been doing extremely well, I don't rely on coffee to get me through the day anymore, it's more a treat now!

Enough of my rambling!
Have a great day

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Tilli with an 'i'
x

No comments: