Sunday, March 22, 2009

TAG TAG TAG!

These are the rules:

1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag five other un-tagged people.



What is your current obsession?
Would be the internet! I spend way to much time on it! And SIA her music is awesome. Oh and Friday night lights! I dont know how I started but now I cannot stop !



What are you wearing now?
A pink tank top and denim shorts. Its really hot and my fan is on 3!!



Do you nap a lot?
no, not any more, I have no time to!

What is on your desk?
wow I have alot of stuff on my desk! so here is a pic instead!!! Its an older one, its much cleaner now! But most of the stuff is still there, just add 3 speakers and a scanner.






What would you like to learn to do?
Play the guitar better, I can play but not really amazingly well! And also how to be a bit more technical with my SLR, I have alot to learn with that. And also cook well! I can cook, but I stick with safe dishes, would love to do something flashy to impress my guests!



What’s for dinner?
Marinated chicken, with vege and mash.

What was the last thing you bought?
Drinks last night. Wich was a terrible idea, I still feel sick from what I drank!



What is your favorite weather?
I like all weather! I love the wet season and a nice big storm, but I love winter for snuggles and warm clothes and boots! But then there's summer and the beach and sand between your toes!


What is on your bedside table?
ah I dont have a bedside table, I have a table with my record player on top, or beside my bed is a bunch of books on andy warhol and illustrations, a new designer mag and my sketch books.



What’s your style?
umm well its generally very casual during the day, I love top and denim shorts! and thongs, so comfy. Its so hot here so you cant really get away with much else! But I do love pencil skirts teamed with a pretty shirt and great shoes. I wear black alot, very slimming ha! But I am also a bit alternate my friends call me a hippy, ha! so I like flowy dresses and skirts, and my friend got me a jingly silver anklet wich I love! If I had more money for clothes I would be so happy! Then I would have more of a style! oh and if I lived in cooler climates.



What is your most challenging goal right now?
Staying healthy, getting fit. Its a challenge but is a huge reward in itself, I am feeling good and getting fitter by the day, so Im really excited to see what I am like at the end of 2009!



If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?
wow, erm not so sure! I know I would want to do it myself! I'm contemplating going back to uni to do interior design! But I would either like somewhere in Melbourne or NY. Have a really funky flat, would be cool.



What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My mum, giving me a big hug. or dad or sister. Or just a hug in general.


What would you like to get rid of?
This persistent pimple at the start of my eyebrow! Argh so irritating!



What languages can you speak?
english, I have learnt Indonesian and Japanese though.



What language(s) do you want to be able to speak?
French would be lovely, so I be all charming.



What do you want to be when you grow up?
A successful recognised designer.



What's one thing you're looking forward to?
Sunshine coast for a week at easter! yay



Favourite memory of the last week?
Last night was fun. Watched the football from corporate box with free food and alcohol. Plenty of alcohol! Then we danced like lunatics, until my friend fell over and got cut off!



What websites you visit constantly during the day?

Facebook, frankie, myspace, hotmail, twitter, blogger, ninemsn, and any random ones I find! I spend way too much time on the net! Especially at work!

Ok so I tag the following!

Ali-bell
stuff and nonsense
messy maisies




Hope your weekend was swell, I was fairly productive, and managed to get everything done! Was a bit ill today so watched too many eps of friday night lights, but it is a sunday after all and sundays are relax days!!


Sweet Dreams
Tilli with an 'i'

No comments: