Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sweet and low

"Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be." - Zig Ziglar



I had a bit of an epiphany, I always say I'm going to do something and rarely actually do it.


After uni I have been so lazy with my artwork, with my major in illustration I had to finish my assignments or fail. That was the ultimatum. Now it's like I can do it later, or I'm too busy, or I find something else to do.

I miss it, but I can never find the time for it. But this will change, I hope by me saying this to all you bloggers will give me some incentive to get my bum into gear.

I see people creating amazing things around me, and I want to be the one doing those amazing things that people look at and think are wonderful.

I also need to make some new business cards, I really need to get my act together, I didnt spend 3 years in uni to be lazy! This is sort of a pep talk for me and is helping me by getting my thoughts out! I apologize for a boring post!!

Hopefully this weekend will be a productive one! Free of distractions.

Tilli with a 'i'
xo

1 comment:

Heidi and Seek said...

I completely relate to what you're saying. I still find it difficult to meet goals with my business, and I'm constantly beating myself up for not being productive enough.

I think it's a cycle. Sometimes for me inspiration hits, though, and it's important to milk those time for all they're worth!