Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sundays are FUNdays

I have had such a nice day today, actually a nice weekend. I have just taken some time out and had some 'me' time. Today my flat mate and I sat on our balcony at some cheese and wine then went for a dip in the pool. It was really relaxing!

I have been busy creating and decided to take some snaps for proof! Just in case you guys didn't believe me!

So here we are, some preliminary sketches that will eventually turn into something bigger and nicer! (I hope)



In some other news, my best friend and I are conjuring up a plan for a new business. It's really exciting times at the moment, it's still at the ideas stage at the moment, but I really hope we go through with it. It's going to take a lot of work, but I think with both of our abilities it could be really successful. So you will have to stay tuned for that one.

Well it's another week of working for me. I feel really good going into this week though. Maybe because I have relaxed so much! I hope your weekend was great and your week ahead goes quickly so you can have another awesome weekend!

Not long now till the Easter bunny comes!
Oh speaking of...I had the best choc chip hot cross bun today! Naughty! Wine cheese and hot cross buns, means I'm getting this bum to the gym!

Sweetdreams
Tilli with an 'i'
xoxo

5 comments:

black rose said...

lovely sketchs!! i especially liked the first one. yumm hot cross buns, best thing about easter

Nights_that_never_end said...

Wow, very good! I draw and have really gotten into painting. I just havent done it in awhile and Im mad at my self for it.. i need to start again...

Jacinta said...

Ahh "me time"...I love it. Those drawings are lovely, I wish I had such skills! I should start practicing again, I want learn how to draw people, I am horrible at faces! haha.

Natalie said...

"choc chip hot cross bun"... i dont know what that is, but it sounds DELICIOUS. ps, your drawings look amazing! i'm excited to see more! :)

Eileen said...

Oh I love the smoking girl drawing. It's mad! I can't really see it from that angle but from what I see I like. :)