Friday, February 27, 2009

Tag you're it...

(how original of me)




4
Tagged by Steps

I like these, you start to get a sense of who the person is. So here is me:


Four places I go, over and over:
1. miss sushi - I'm addicted, may even sneak there for my lunch today!
2. My bedroom, its my lair...no lair sounds too dark, it's like my sanctuary, that's better. Full of my records and photo's, I'm always happy in my room.
3. work...sad but true, consumes 5 of my 7 days.
4. my car - it takes me to all the above places - (well not my bedroom)

Bold
Four people who email me regularly:
1. My dad, my mum cannot email. Teaching her was impossible.
2. My cousin Adam, can always rely on a humorous email from him.
3. My colleague, he sends me funny ones as well.
4. Tripple J unearthed/peter Alexander/ fasterloder/ all those types.

Four favourite smells:
1. ylang ylang. We have a tree at home and its divine.
2. New rain
3. New things
4. Armani code

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Shopping somewhere with a ridiculous amount of money
2. On a contiki tour somewhere amazing
3. In my bed, drawing wonderful things
4. At a coffee shop with my besties eating a big piece of cheesecake!

Four TV shows I watch regularly:
1. Spicks and specks
2. Sponge bob. It's my ritual in the mornings and no one can interfere.
3. Biggest Loser
4. The news, preferably 7 local news. haha so boring!

I tag:
Ali
Jo
Freckledmystery
Fibo



I'm a bit excited as it's Friday and the prospect of the looming weekend makes me happy. Its only 10 am and I have hours of work left but it doesn't matter!

On the weekend I am going to wash and vacuum my car! Visit my fave art shop and stock up on supplies (so I can get underway with my new blog project), and also do a bit of shopping, Iwant some new clothes. On Sunday I will be road tripping to my sisters house, approx 5hours away. My parents are coming back from the Jackson Browne concert in Brisbane, and we are all going down. Haven't had the family together for a while, so I am looking forward to it! Means no work till Tuesday! Yay! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, whatever you may be doing!



xo
Tilli with an 'i'

3 comments:

Anne said...

Did you mean "Tag, you're it"?

Tilli said...

Why thank you Anne whoever you may be.

Stepstotheleft said...

Hmm, shopping somewhere with money to burn sounds excellent.