Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is the thrill that’ll getcha when you get your picture

on the cover of the Rolling Stone...


Since I can remember I have listened to DR.Hook. It reminds me of so many things, one in particular. My parents.

I have been looking at more music photographers, two in particular Gregg Dalmen and Jim Marshall. I love how a photograph, when taken well can capture the atmosphere and attitude of its subject. Especially with musicians.

I have been trying to convince some of my friends to be my subjects for my photography practice. I think I have a bit more convincing to be done yet, I will get there though. Until then, I will just have to be in awe of other peoples photos.







Jim Marshall


Can you tell I like black and white photography?

Now I feel like watching almost famous. It's possibly my favorite movie.


And of course Dave Grohls take on the scene






Tilli with an 'i'
xox


3 comments:

Stepstotheleft said...

I love Dr Hook. Listening to them reminds me of my parents too.

Tilli said...

haha awesome I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Indie.Tea said...

Great photos. Oddly enough, I just watched the end of the Monterrey Pop Festival on t.v....your post evokes the same mood.