Thursday, February 12, 2009

Instant Human...


Just add coffee..

I think I need this shirt. Its from here. This week has seemed to drag on forever, I hate those days when your constantly checking the time to see whether your any closer to knock off time. Today is a great example of that, you look and to your disappointment its only 9.41 no where near close to 5pm! This is why my quest today is to find things to occupy me and keep me entertained, while hopefully time flies!

Like emails to friends who's mornings are also going slow
I'm trying to finalise plans for the coming VDAY. I was det
ermined to round up my single girlies and make a night of it, so far we decided cocktails, hes just not that into you, and more cocktails. I think we can make a great night out of it, I'm really looking forward to it. Embrassing my single status and just having fun, leaving the couples to be all lovey dovey!

And discovering pretty things
I have one tattoo, but this year am looking to get a second, or add to the first. I have been scouring the web for inspiration, I draw my own tattoos, so I am excited to get started and come up with an end product.


I think this one is so gorgeous. Simple but effective.




More pretty things
to pass time
Jovan de melo
His work is so honest and lovely.








Ok beautiful people, I better get back to it, till another time.
Tilli with an 'i'
x

3 comments:

poppy said...

hello tilly i'm just letting you know i have tagged you!
also i love that shirt (the coffee one), it would be perfect to wear to the breakfast table.

Natacha said...

Great blog.
xoxo

Tilli said...

Thank you both! :)