Friday, February 6, 2009

In My Dreams...

...I have clothes like these.

I love clothes, but just cannot afford them and also lacking a variety where I live. How I would love to live in Melbourne. I would be broke for sure.

Anyway so shopstyle I'm sure you all know, is a site where you browse clothes and can assemble outfits that you pick out. It's great! I've been doing it all morning! And this is what I have come up with to match my personality and style etc.




Doma at ShopStyle






Urban Outfitters at ShopStyle





French Connection at ShopStyle



I'm kind of obsessed with this now, I think now when I'm out shopping, I will be on the scout for similar bits an pieces to combine like my outfits above!

That's what I love about fashion its a free realm, you can just go for it and see what works for you!

This is fun give it a go, Link me if you do! I would love to see your individual fashion choice!!

You can expect to see more of my pickings, because like I said, I'm kind of obsessed ha!

Tilli with an 'i'
xo








1 comment:

poppy said...

oh no, what a dangerous site... i can see myself becoming addicted!
i know how you feel about not being able to afford clothes, but dreaming is always fun.
that ring in the first picture is so lovely!