Monday, February 23, 2009

I took the thyme...



to make a herb garden...



My flat mate and I woke up early Sunday morning for an adventure. We were on a mission to find ourselves a sweet little herb garden. We picked up the plants, potting mix and the planter, and journeyed back home to get our hands dirty!

And that we did. (Well I did, haha it was a lot of fun) And now when people peer onto our balcony, they will be ever so jealous of our herbs. I made it my prerogative to include mint in our purchase of the plants. mint = mojitos! yummo.

That night I was ever so motherly and cooked a roast for my fellow housemates. With a citronella candle burning, wine in hand, a full tummy and a cute herb garden on the balcony, I was content with my Sunday.

I took some pictures, but alas I still have no internet at home, they shall wait for another day. Now I am off to finish my cup of tea and get stuck into some work!

I have a new plan for my blog, as soon as my personal home computer is hooked up to the internet, the plan will be unveiled. Untill then sit tight.

How was your weekend?
I hope it was lovely.






I leave you with this, I think its so lovely and true.



xox

Tilli with an 'i'

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Just popping by to say you have a lovely little blog. Sounds like a perfect Sunday- I absolutely adore my herb garden too!