Sunday, January 11, 2009

Put the needle on the record.

Blondie




I started my record collection today! I'm very excited, I bought 3 - Simon and Garfunkle, Blondie and Eric Clapton! I'm so excited, I've never really collected anything before, but now I'm aiming to have a fantabulous cd and record collection! I even got this great poster in one of the sleeves of the eric clapton record, It's black and white and so fabulous, I want to frame it! What do you collect? I used to collect stamps and phone cards. Do you remember all the different phone cards you could get, back in the day before mobile phones!!! I wonder where all mine went...


oh and I also made chocolate and smarties cupcakes with chocolate icing and sprinkles! Hehe I'm taking them to a dinner party tonight! so cute.





Tilli
x

5 comments:

Jacinta said...

I started collecting CD's early last year, I am quite proud of the collection and it has actually turned into a little bit of an obsession! hehe, I have run out of room to keep them! It's bad when I am actually arranging to continue the collection, right? Planning on buying new shelves.

It's always exciting to start collecting something.

Tilli said...

cds are great to collect, I really want one of those sleeves you hang on the wall with the pockets to put all the artwork and cds in. I have no idea where they sell them, or if they do?

maisie #1 and #2 said...

we seem to collect tea cups and mugs. i keep all my belongings in mugs in my room... such as pencils/textas/paintbrushes... which basically sums up all my belongings!! hehe. mmm. cupcakes are always good. good luck with your collection!

/maise #1

Jenaveve said...

CDs, magazines, books, bookmarks and fabric. Piles and piles of all of these things in every room of the house. Just looking at them is enjoyment enough...

Tilli said...

Jenaveve, sounds a bit like my old place, but I had to move so alot got tossed away, :( but I'm slowly gathering more stuff! I can't describe whats in my room, just filled with so much stuff!