Saturday, January 10, 2009

home again home again tra la la la...




Mums records



Where to start, I have been on holidays for the last 3 weeks, I've really needed this time to get away clear my head, smell some fresh air, feel the rain and feel the sand between my toes. It's been nice. But has now come to an end. Work monday...boo.

To reflect, I had a fabulous time chilling out on the beach, spending time with the fam, occasionally getting up to some mischief ie.pushing my mother around in a shopping trolley on Christmas night. Haha I guess you could describe my family as quirky, I'm the one who acts like a parent in the family! Think loreli from Gilmore Girls and you get the gist of what my mum and dad are like! It's all in good fun, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Now I am back, relaxed and a little sun kissed. Ready for what 2009 brings!


I move into my new flat in a week, and am so excited! Cannot wait to share piccies of my new pad! yay.

Ok leaving you with some pics from my time away.

lOvE X Tilli with an 'i'







Lucky, who kept me company and filled my car with sand from our beach adventures!





2 comments:

Stepstotheleft said...

Haha. My mum is always horrified when people assume she must be like Loreli Gilmore because it's just the two of us.

curiositist said...

what's a nice fellow this dog is!