Friday, January 16, 2009

frustration


Well I miss my blogging! My internet at home is not working, it's been raining for 4 days and very cloudy, I don't know wether its mucking around with my wireless? Anyway so I havn't been able to make a blog I have been wanting to for the last week! I am at work and cannot write much, so here's just a quite not to say, no I haven't abandond my blog, just have no internet, and I am also moving aswell! So next blog will most likely come via my new unit/flat! Yay.

Here's a preview of what I wish to write about next blog. I have been obsessing over fashion photography, so here's one I adore.






Jacques Olivar (click)


Tilli with a 'i'

2 comments:

Jacinta said...

Aw, that is way too long to be without internet!

...I am so addicted.

Hope to see more blogs very soon once you're settled! :)

poppy said...

blogging is very addictive, you poor thing, i hope you get internet access back soon & good luck with your move :)