Monday, January 19, 2009

The beautiful people...




Some of my favorites from the collection see others here
Miu Miu here

Now I have marilyn manson in my head...not typically my music of choice, but the name of this blog seemed appropriate. Anyhoo
I feel like I'm busting at the seams with all the things I want to put in this blog! But I will TRY to keep it organised and not jam pack it with gazillions of things that have been running through my head in the last week! So recently I have been thinking about all things fashion. From the photography to the make-up to the clothes. There's a real process to it all, and lately I have been fascinated by the photography side, the last part of the process I guess. I have recently started photography myself, on a more serious level, I now own a NikonD60 SLR. Naturally I have been checking out other artists work and am in awe of some of the beautiful photography out there. Sure the clothes are pretty, make up nice, But I think it takes a certain talent to encapsulate it all into a photograph.


so
here's a start

see more here

I will provide links intstead of bombarding you with pictures, so your computer won't hate me.


Photography of all sorts from Mark Seliger


http://www.demarchelier.net/fashion.html

This site is gorgeous, lovers of all things fashion and photography should visit


Check out sophie Jarry here
Musician photography! How great would that be!!


As much as I love writing about these things, I also hate it as I get so envious of these people! And also here a blog I have only today stumbled apon she has cute quirky little drawings that I love and look forward to seeing more of 'sourgrapes'

Well that is all I can squeeze in at the moment, my net at home still has not recovered so I am writing to you via work while my collegue is home sick! Oh so scandilous I know, I'm sneaky what can I say. But I best go!
x
Tilli with an 'i'

p.s 2 days till my new apartment! :)
When I'm all settled I will be sure to give you an update and piccies! Yay!







2 comments:

poppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
poppy said...

oops i just stuffed up that other comment :s. those sourgrapes drawings are so darling, & jaques olivars photography is amazing. so many visual delights! :) good luck & have fun with your new apartment, how exciting!