Thursday, December 11, 2008

What becomes of the broken hearted?

Like the title says



Ahh I have been late night shopping, battling the teenagers and the just as crazy mothers weilding trolleys or prams! I got myself a coffee and now I am buzzing. What better mood to be in that blogging mood. Actually I have been in quite a creative mood. I finally have a scanner! Hurrah! So you pretties can look forward to some of my arty bits and pieces on here. I have been lacking in inspiration, but I am slowly working towards regaining it. Anyhoo enough babbling here are a couple of pieces I mucked around with tonight.
looking very old worldy as a polaroid.





Bit of a doodle.
Really hope to get back into the swing of things.












"Its hard when youre stuck upon the shelf

I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate"
Pearl Jam.



I didn't until tonight realise how relevant these lyrics are to me.



Good night lovlies. SweetDreams.

Tilli with an 'i'
x

No comments: