Wednesday, December 10, 2008

shine on you crazy diamond




I am struggling today, really needing that time away now. So I'm listening to Pink Floyd and browsing the world wide web and lots of pretties that I want! (When I'm rich and famous maybe!) So since I have the time, I decided to share my special finds with you!! lucky :)



Lets start with jewelery:

From Shonah Jewelery
peg earings
paper plane brooch
Gate necklace


Coffee Cup earings! awwww


oye modern - lovely

etsy love - birdzNbeez!

Gorgeous stuff!!

especially this!












Some yummy art from Moose

Tiffany Shafran


Some etsy love by mingus designs



Christine Lovitt

Clothes time:

kowtow


a few of my faves from there

you know what time it is!

Bird key print

I want this dress

aaaand this one





My fav blog today
http://daydreamlily.blogspot.com/


So I have tortured myself enough looking at all the things I want and cannot have! Sorry to inflict the same on you!!
That is all my lovlies, till another day.

Tilli with an "i"
x








2 comments:

My Egyptian Lover said...

I'll be rich and famous one day too ;)

daydream lily said...

oh thankyou for listing me as your favourite blog today :-)
love the paper plane brooch and I have some little teacup earings but they are from a tiny tea set.