Monday, December 15, 2008

Love love love


Link
this is my DA if you would like to look.


Love where art thou? I saw an elderly couple kiss the other day and I just thought awww, they were probably 80 and they were in a car park. They looked like two guilty teenagers when they realised I saw them. That's where my drawing came from, I just want someone that will love me till I get old and fragile and possibly senile! Some days at 21 I feel like I already am!


my fave love songs
what I would do for someone to write a song like this for me.
All I manage to find are sleazy guys in bars, somehow I don't think they will write a nice song like these for me. You never know, if they are drunk enough?? Haha I'm still waiting for my knight.






"For she came and landed in my arms,
And she filled my half empty cup.
Yes she filled my half empty cup."
JBT.


"You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything."
Lighthouse



"To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream."
Incubus



and then there's the plain heartbreak song.


"I don't know your timetable
I don't know your face off by heart
but I must admit that there is still a part of me
that thinks we might get on
that we could get on"
we get on - kate nash





loVE Seems to be everybodies muse.



love






love




Love



I'm not sure what exactly provoked this, but anyhoo there it is my blog solely about love. haha.

Tilli with an 'i'






No comments: