Sunday, December 28, 2008

just an update

well folks I'm still at my folks. I finally have dads laptop so I'm out on the veranda writing to all of you whilst being inspired by my super awesome fantabulous record player! I have raided my mums records and the first time I put the needle to the Neil young record I got shivers as I heard that crackle of the record and for a moment was lost in the sound. I cannot wait to build my own collection, I'm so excited.

Anyway, how was every ones Christmas? Did we have a great time? I had a somewhat different Christmas, but a fun one all the same. I cannot wait for ny eve and my masquerade ball! I am going to make my mask hopefully! I have some to die for shoes that I am itching to wear (other than around the house) from steve madden. What are your exciting plans? Hopefully something magnificent! Well I must be off, I will be sure to make a big BIG post filled with photos and tales from my adventures here at home. I need my mac, to do this, I am being re united on the 8th so watch this space till then.

I hope your time off is filled with fun and adventure like mine has been so far!! xo

Tilli with an 'i'

1 comment:

Tigerlily said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Tilli.