Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 sleeps...

Not only do I want this tee but I can relate to it and it breaks my heart a little bit.
Because I love you more than you will ever know.



I can't believe that it's only 7 sleeps till christmas. It has come up so quickly, it feels like only a week ago I was at uni, living on college and partying it up. Now at 21 I'm in my career and working full time, paying my way through life. Gosh I wish I could just pack up and travel somewhere, I feel like I need to be doing some traveling like everyone else. I am so jealous of everyone jetting off around the world, whilst I am here working.

Anyhoo I am high off cherries and rumballs, so I am going to do some of my TILT(taken from icing!), I havn't done one in a while. So here goes


so morbid but funny

  • Lindt Chocolate - yum got a box today from work
  • Cherries - have been eating so many!
  • This email


It's that time of year again. The wife has been on my case to get the Christmas lights up for a couple of weeks. They are up now and for some reason she will not talk to me.

hehe

  • The build up of christmas - I just really love the feeling in the air, I don't really know how to explain it, just how exciting it is. At 21 I'm still excited, I can't imagine how excited I was when I was little.
  • Gingerbread houses, I cannot wait to make mine. :)




  • The Grates
I have been listening to them all day at work, they just give me so much energy and enthusiasm. Patience is a crazy energizer bunny.




  • Roadtrips and road playlists - yay for my IPOD and car thingo that lets me play it in my car!!
On my list so far, there will be more to be added. I decided to go with the classic rock list mixed with some mod rock. All my faves something like this -

  1. Cailin - Unwritten Law
  2. Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
  3. Another Brick In the Wall - Pink Floyd
  4. Santa Monica - Everclear
  5. Even Flow - Pearl Jam
  6. Life Is a Highway (this is a given for any roadtrip)
  7. Where Is My Mind - The Pixies
  8. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
  9. Tiny Dancer - Elton (Hello Almost Famous moment - my all time favourite movie!!)
  10. Time is Running Out - Muse
  11. Drown - Smashing Pumpkins
  12. and heaps more pumpkins love them
  13. Well thought out twinkles - silversun pickups
  14. and lots of the grates and butterfly effect
That is all for now, but you get the idea, I will be set on my 3 hour trip home for chrissy.

  • Movies you never get sick of ie - almost famous! - my girl - grease - white chicks - benchwarmers. hehe thats just a few
  • Bon Bons - can't wait for christmas, I hope we get the good ones with cool things inside.. :)
  • some fav arty things this is my sister, I got it put on an A1 canvas for her chrissy pressie...pic by me!
  • I just love the colours in This
  • Stunning pic here
  • Can I have this please?
  • or this?
  • Shopping, late night shopping tonight! :)
  • Getting paid to be on holidays and not paying for food because your at the parents house = shopping money for boxing day sales! heck yes.
  • Peoples mood because christmas is coming, everyone is so much more uplifted
  • Blogging while at work...so naughty

Ummm so yep, thats it for today! yay so till another day sweet things.

x Tilli with an 'i'

No comments: