Saturday, November 15, 2008

That's Tilli with an 'I'


Just Tilli stems from my name and everyone asking me is it short for Matilda or something else. And my reply always being "no, just Tilli."

I can't tell you what to expect from my blog, as I'm not sure myself what to expect. But for now I will tell you it will be art and music related as these are my two passions in life. I want to keep up with this blog and hopefully not forget about it tomorrow. Will see.

Something I'm digging right now, a canvas painting from a great friend of mine. Kindly placed in my paws as she felt the girl looks like me. I can see the resemblance.hehe.


The 'D.A.N.C.E' painting by my close friend shelley.

The suggested resemblance.


That is all for now, I hope to see you another day.
x
Tilli with an 'I'


  • My most played song of today- cold desert by Kings of Leon

No comments: