Monday, November 17, 2008

Mondayitis

Yes it's that time of the week. Monday. ugh, Mondays are not fun. I'm at work and cured my mondayistis by stumbling across this cute website. I'm sure I'm the last to jump on the bandwagon and everyone already knows about it but FutureMe is such a nice concept. I decided to write myself a letter and send it to myself in 2 years time.


Dear FutureMe,

I am writing from work, not the most inspiring place. It's monday the 17 of november 2008 and I'm suffering mondayitis. I have just graduated and now In full time work. This probably wasn't where I imagined myself being. I have high hopes of making it out there in that competitive work. At the moment I just feel like I'm not good enough. I want to find that spark and my love for art again, at the moment the idea of painting or drawing seems like a chore.

I'm 21 year old and sometimes I just feel tired and uninspired. I hope things are different now. I really really hope they are.

I hope I have someone beside me to inspire me every morning I wake up. I hope that I have traveled and seen the world. I hope that I still hold love and compassion in my heart. And that I am still surrounded by beautiful friends and family.

Most of all I hope your happy. My advice is to use your talent and never let it go it can take you on a journey. Let go of memories that make your heart ache, they aren't good for the soul. Remember the good times and adventures. And lastly don't forget to visit home. Home is where the heart is.

love me.



Have you written one? If not I think you should.
That is all for now, I'm doing pretty good, this means 3 days in a row I've blogged.
:D
*pats on back*


x

Tilli with an 'I'


Song today is my Monday song - Monday Monday Monday - Tegan and Sara
Thank goodness for my IPod at work!!

1 comment:

The Girl Time Forgot said...

I had to do one of those at school in year 12. I thought it was silly at the time but when I got it last year it was actually really good to read back on. It said things like 'be nicer to your mum!' and 'stop whinging!' hehe all good advice. :)